Your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life, and you want to look and feel your best. The right pair of wedding heels can complete your look and make you feel confident and beautiful.
But with so many different styles and brands to choose from, it can be difficult to know where to start. That’s why we’ve put together a list of the 10 best wedding bridal heels for women, based on comfort, style, and price.
Comfortable Wedding Bridal Heels for Women
If you’re looking for a pair of wedding heels that will be comfortable to wear all day long, here are a few great options:
Bella Belle Women’s D’Orsay Pump: These elegant pumps feature a cushioned insole and a non-slip outsole, making them perfect for dancing the night away.
David’s Bridal Women’s Comfort Heels: These heels are designed with a wider toe box and a lower heel height, making them more comfortable than traditional wedding heels.
Naturalizer Women’s Charmer Pump: These pumps feature a soft leather upper and a flexible sole, making them perfect for all-day wear.
Block Wedding Bridal Heels for Women
Block heels are a great option for brides who want a stylish and supportive heel. Here are a few of the best block wedding heels for women:
Lulus Block Heel Pump: These pumps feature a trendy block heel and a pointed toe for a sophisticated look.
Steve Madden Women’s Vala Platform Sandal: These sandals feature a block heel and a platform sole for extra comfort.
Badgley Mischka Women’s Tiana Sandal: These sandals feature a block heel and a delicate ankle strap for a feminine look.
Platform Wedding Bridal Heels for Women
Platform heels are a great way to add height without sacrificing comfort. Here are a few of the best platform wedding heels for women:
Jeffrey Campbell Women’s Lita Platform Bootie: These booties feature a platform heel and a lace-up closure for a unique and stylish look.
Pleaser Women’s Sky-308 Platform Pump: These pumps feature a towering platform heel and a pointed toe for a dramatic look.
Unisa Women’s Tarma Half Platform Pump: These pumps feature a modest platform heel and a peep toe for a classic and elegant look.
Bridal Shoes Block Heel
If you’re looking for a pair of bridal shoes with a block heel, here are a few great options:
Nine West Women’s Elandra Dress Pump: These pumps feature a block heel and a pointed toe for a polished and professional look.
Kate Spade Women’s All Wrapped Up Pump: These pumps feature a block heel and a bow detail for a feminine and flirty look.
Sam Edelman Women’s Hazel Pump: These pumps feature a block heel and a snakeskin print for a trendy and stylish look.
Wedding Shoes Low Heel
If you’re looking for a pair of wedding shoes with a low heel, here are a few great options:
Birdy Grey Women’s The Swan Sandal: These sandals feature a low heel and a delicate ankle strap for a classic and elegant look.
Jessica Simpson Women’s Women’s Comfy Cute Pump: These pumps feature a low heel and a cushioned insole for all-day comfort.
Clarks Women’s Sillian Bella Pump: These pumps feature a low heel and a soft leather upper for a comfortable and stylish look.
Designer Wedding Shoes
If you’re looking for a pair of designer wedding shoes, here are a few great options:
Jimmy Choo Abel Sandals: These sandals feature a delicate crystal buckle and a suede upper for a luxurious and glamorous look.
Manolo Blahnik Hangisi Pumps: These pumps feature a pointed toe and a satin upper for a classic and elegant look.
Christian Louboutin So Kate Pumps: These pumps feature a pointed toe and a red leather sole for a sexy and sophisticated look.
Tips for Choosing the Perfect Wedding Heels
When choosing your wedding heels, it’s important to consider the following factors:
- Comfort: You’ll be wearing your heels all day long, so it’s important to choose a pair that is comfortable to wear. Look for heels with a cushioned insole and a non-slip outsole.
- Style: Your heels should complement your wedding dress and overall bridal look. If you’re wearing a traditional wedding dress, you may want to choose a pair of classic pumps. If you’re wearing a more modern wedding dress, you may want to choose a pair of trendy heels.
- Price: Wedding heels can range in price from a few hundred dollars to over a thousand dollars. Set a budget before you start shopping and stick to it.
How to Break In Your Wedding Heels
Once you’ve chosen your wedding heels, it’s important to break them in before your wedding day. Here are a few tips:
- Start wearing your heels a few weeks before your wedding and wear them for a few hours each day.
- Walk around your house in your heels to get used to the feeling of them.
- If your heels are too tight, try stretching them out with a shoe stretcher.
- Apply a blister cushion to the back of your heels to prevent blisters.
Additional Tips for Brides Choosing Wedding Heels
- Consider the venue: If you’re getting married on the beach or in a grassy field, you may want to choose a pair of wedges or sandals instead of heels.
- Think about your dress: If you’re wearing a long dress, you may want to choose a pair of heels with a higher heel height to avoid tripping.
- Don’t forget the dancing: If you plan on dancing the night away, you’ll want to choose a pair of heels that are comfortable and supportive.
- Bring a backup pair: It’s always a good idea to bring a backup pair of shoes in case your wedding heels become too uncomfortable or break.
No matter what your style or budget, there is a perfect pair of wedding heels out there for you. Take your time shopping and try on different pairs until you find the perfect ones to complete your wedding look.
Your wedding day is a special day, and you deserve to have the perfect pair of wedding heels. Consider the factors above when choosing your heels and break them in before your wedding day. With the right pair of heels, you’ll be able to walk down the aisle with confidence and style.